Top 15 Best Instant Personal Loan Apps
When you are in urgent need of a quick cash loan, there are very few options available. One is to seek a personal loan from traditional banks, which can be a time-consuming process requiring a lot of paperwork and multiple document submissions.
There are best instant loan apps in India, which can make your personal loan process a lot easier and convenient. You can apply online with the requisite scanned documents, and the loan amount can be delivered to your doorstep or credited to your bank account, depending on your convenience. To facilitate the process of personal loan application most lenders have their own apps which help in a quick approval of loan application and tracking of your credit. We have combined the list of top personal loan apps you can currently use in India to get a personal loan instantly online. these apps will help customers to check the eligibility instantly and send a loan application by submitting only a few documents.
These are the Top 15 Best Loan Apps to Get Instant Loans from the App
Credy has one of the fastest loan application process which is approved within a minute. Credy also offers one of the most affordable personal loans with flexible tenure and added benefits. Using the Credy app you can quickly check your eligibility send an application track your credit pay your EMI are managerial loan in simple steps.
Terms of Personal Loan from Credy
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Having a monthly salary of ₹15000 or above.
- Living in the following cities: Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.
- The minimum amount permissible for a personal loan is ₹10000.
- The maximum amount permissible as a personal loan from Credy is ₹1Lakh.
- Credy offers flexible tenure for repayment of the personal loan.
- No hidden charges with an affordable interest rate ranging from 1 to 1.5 % per month.
- EMI can be paid directly using the app.
- Get loan approval within a minute using the Credy App.
KreditBee offers three types of personal loans for customers in India. You can get a Flexi personal loan without any salary account up to ₹50000. Whereas a salaried person can take a personal loan up to 2 lacs for a tenure ranging from 3 to 15 months at an affordable interest rate.
Terms of Personal Loan from KreditBee
- The whole loan process is online.
Getting a loan from KreditBee requires minimum documentation.
- We can get the fund transfer directly into the bank account almost immediately after approval.
- Using the KreditBee app you can shop on your favorite websites like Amazon, Flipkart, etc and use KreditBee eVoucher to pay the amount later in equal EMI.
- You can get a loan up to ₹50000 rupees without the need for a salary account, unlike other lenders.
You do not need a credit history to take a personal loan from MoneyView. MoneyView offers personal loans up to rupees 50 lacs approved within hours for a tenure up to 60 months. MoneyView uses the proprietary system reading your bank SMS which is allowed them to understand a customer’s creditworthiness.
Terms of Personal Loan from MoneyView
- You can take a personal loan ranging from ₹10,000 to ₹5,00,000 directly using the app.
- You can choose a loan tenure from 3 months – 60 months.
- Flexible Interest rates from 16%-36% per annum.
- The processing fee varies from 2.5% – 4%.
Founded by Sayali Karanjkar and Prashanth Ranganathan, PaySense is an instant money app that offers instant cash loans online. You can use a phone or laptop to check your loan eligibility, submit your KYC details and apply for a loan, receiving approval within 5 hours.
The company provides personal loans online of up to ₹5 Lakh and you can use anywhere from ₹5,000 up to your entire approved limit at one time. PaySense also offers an EMI calculator through which you can check how much you will be paying every month.
PaySense offers personal loans up to ₹5 Lakh approved within 2 hours directly using the personal loan app from PaySense. You can choose from the flexible tenure for repayment of your personal loan at affordable interest rates. Unlike other personal loan apps, even a self-employed person can apply for personal loans on PaySense. PaySense also offers an EMI calculator through which you can check how much you will be paying every month.
Terms of Personal Loan from PaySense
- Anyone living in India can apply for a personal loan from PaySense.
- You must be above 21 years old and not above 60 years to get a loan from PaySense.
- A self-employed with monthly earning of ₹15000 and above can easily apply for a personal loan up to ₹5 lacs directly using the personal loan app.
- There is a flexible interest rate applicable starting from 13% per annum.
- PaySense is currently operational in 50 plus cities in India.
You can get a personal loan from ₹3000 to ₹5 lacs approved within 4 minutes using the app. It offers a flexible loan repayment tenure with variable interest rates. On MoneyTap you only pay interest for the amount utilized and not the whole amount.
Terms of Personal Loan from MoneyTap
- You need to be above 23 years old and residing in the 40 + city is Moneytap is serviceable currently.
- You can borrow any amount from ₹3000 to ₹5 lacs transferred directly to the bank account.
- They have a flexible loan tenure ranging from 2 to 36 months.
- The interest rates are variable from 13 % to 24.3 % per annum.
- You need to have a salary of ₹20,000 or above per month to be eligible for a personal loan from MoneyTap.
CASHe uses a completely different method to determine the creditworthiness of a customer, unlike other lenders. They call it Social loan quotient (SLQ), this helps them to better understand the customers and provide them with the best personal loan offers. CASHe uses a fully automated system that cuts down manual interaction and speeds up the loan approval process. Currently, anyone with the salary of ₹15000 above monthly can easily apply for a personal loan from CASHe using their personal app.
Terms of Personal Loan from CASHe
- Minimum salary of ₹15000.
- You need to upload all your documents online to get approval for your personal loan application.
- As the whole process is automated the loan amount is disbursed within 10 minutes from sending application through the personal loan app.
- CASHe offers flexible repayment options for you to choose the one that suits best.
- You can apply for a loan ranging from ₹9000 to ₹3 lacs instantly using the app.
- You can apply for a personal loan anywhere in India using the CASHe personal loan app.
EarlySalary provides personal loans to customers who do not have a past credit history or a first-time borrower. It uses SocialWorth Score to determine credit worthiness of a customer and provide him with the best personal loan offers. You can get a loan up to ₹2 lacs transferred directly to your bank account within 10 minutes.
Terms of Personal Loan from EarlySalary
- Having a take-home salary of ₹18000 per month in metro cities and ₹15000 per month in other cities.
- You can get a personal loan from EarlySalary if you are above 18 years and have a valid PAN card.
- You can get a personal loan disbursed in your bank account within 10 minutes by uploading only five documents online.
- You can use the EarlySalary limit shop on popular websites like Amazon Flipkart, etc and pay back the amount in easy EMI at a 0% interest rate.
With Dhani, you can get a personal loan up to Rupees 15 lacs without any collateral at affordable interest rates instantly through the app. There is no foreclosure on the loan amount below ₹20000. You can get the loan approval and receive the amount in your bank account within minutes using the personal loan app.
You can download the Dhani loan app for free, enter your Adhaar card number, your loan amount, and get the loan amount in your account instantly.
Terms of Personal Loan from Dhani
- You can get a personal loan from ₹1000 to ₹15 lacs at an affordable interest rate of 1% to 3.17% per month using the Dhani app.
- No physical documentation is required for approval of your loan. All you need is to upload your documents through the app for verification.
- Loan prepayment is also selected using the app which makes it easier for paying your EMI is on time.
- Dhani rewards customers who pay their EMI on time with Dhani credit and other benefits that they can for further use for taking another loan.
- You can choose from the flexible tenure of 3 to 36 months for repayment of your loan.
mPokket is targeted towards students and professionals who can apply for a personal loan instantly using the mPocket app. Unlike other lenders who only provide personal loans to salaried persons, mPokket allows students above 18 years to apply for a loan. You can choose to get the loan amount transfer directly to a bank account or your Paytm wallet.
Terms of Personal Loan from mPokket
- For a student to get a personal loan from mPokket you need to be a college student with a valid student ID and above 18 years of age.
- Your Credit limit increases as you go on using the app or pay your EMIs on time.
- Flexible repayment tenure from 61 to 90 days.
- mPokket uses their property method to determine the creditworthiness of a customer which in other cases would be impossible to grant a loan to a student. It uses bank SMS to understand your spending habits to determine creditworthiness.
IndiaLends is one of the cash loan apps in India for instant personal loans, credit cards, and free credit reports. IndiaLends offers instant personal loans online with the best interest rate and disburses the loan within 48-hours.
IndiaLends’ instant loan app in India extensively makes use of data and technology to improve workflows and risk assessments so that the loan disbursal process is efficient, shorter and easier.
Nira offers a credit line up to ₹1 lakh which you can use at any time and pay only for the amount used. Anyone with a monthly salary of ₹12000 or above can apply for a credit line on Nira. You can choose from the flexible interest rate of 1.5 % to 2.5 % per month applicable only on the amount drawn for use from your approved credit line. You can also use to 0% interest rate EMI to shop on popular apps like Flipkart, Amazon and selected partners.
Terms of Personal Loan from Nira
- You can take a loan ranging from ₹5000 to ₹1 lakh instantly using the app.
- You only have to apply once for approval of your credit line.
- Once your Credit Line is approved you can withdraw any sum within the credit limit as and when required without any further need for approval.
- You can choose from their flexible repayment tenure of 3 to 12 months.
- Eligible for a loan you need to be working from last 6 months and drawing a salary not less than ₹12000 per month.
LazyPay provides personal loans up to ₹1 lacs on a flexible tenure of 3 to 24 months. Lazypay is a trusted payment option on various top websites like Flipkart, Amazon, Zomato Swiggy, etc. You can also avail of the no-cost EMI option of LazyPay to shop on these websites and pay later using affordable EMI options and flexible tenure. You can get approval from LazyPay in 3 simple steps. If you clear your dues on time and keep using lazy pay your credit limit will be increased automatically allowing you to take a higher loan amount or shop for a higher amount using LazyPay credit.
Terms of Personal Loan from LazyPay
- Your credit limit can be instantly approved provided you have the correct documents.
- The complete procedure is online and can be completed within three steps to get approval for your credit limit on LazyPay.
- Lazypay offers interest-free shopping on popular websites which can be later repaid in easy EMI.
- It also offers cardless EMI for shopping and other uses on partner websites or apps.
- Lazypay offers an auto-debit option for your EMI to ensure timely prepayment to help you increase your creditworthiness which in turn can make you eligible for higher credit limits.
- After approval, you have instant access to your credit limit or personal loan amount which you can use for various purposes as per your need.
- Capital First Limited
Capital First’s instant loan app in India is a one-stop solution for most of your financing needs. Your online loan application is sanctioned within 2 minutes. The company provides flexible repayment tenure of 1 to 5 years for a loan amount ranging from ₹1 Lakh to ₹25 Lakh.
If you are an existing customer, you can easily access your loan account details, statement details and raise service requests. You can also check your outstanding balance and your payment dates.
- Home Credit
Home Credit India is a part of the international Home Credit Group that has a presence across ten countries in Europe and Asia. The India chapter started in 2012 and it already has operations in over 60 cities across 15 states.
The personal loan app sanctions personal loan of up to ₹2 Lakh with a repayment tenure ranging from 9 months to 4 years. The instant loan app in India makes financial services simple, transparent and easily accessible to you.
- Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans that are instantly approved and disbursed within just 24 hours. These collateral-free loans are offered to women, government and public sector unit (PSU) employees, school teachers, college professors and more.
The personal loans are offered with a feature to reduce your instalment by up to 45% by paying interest-only EMIs. Once approved, you borrow as much as you need from your approved loan amount without the hassle of reapplying for the loan.
StashFin is one of the best online loan apps in India. The startup was founded by a team of experienced financial services professionals with an aim to make lending easier for people in India.
The team has worked with various disciplines that include customer experience, technology and process re-engineering and through its collective experience, StashFin aims to deliver best in class services and superior convenience to its customers.
Apply for an instant loan through its online loan app in India. Your request is approved and the money is transferred in almost no time.
SmartCoin is a FinTech company with a mission to offer its customers a user-friendly and scalable lending platform. It is a personal loan app in India that provides instant loan for individuals looking for short-term personal loans. Use its mini loan app to get loans from ₹1,000 to ₹25,000.
The company caters to all profiles like support executives, business owners, salaried professionals, managers, stay-at-home moms, teachers and more with no minimum limit on the salaries, unlike other personal loan apps.