Looking for PHP Web Developers with CMS Skills
PHP Web Developer – JD: We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Build efficient websites with customization using CMS based platforms.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Core PHP, IC, Laravel, Yii, etc. depending on the technology stack demanded by client).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Send a brief portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org