Developing citizen friendly and economically viable cities is an urban initiative by the Government of India. Cities are engines of economic growth, and it is anticipated that 40% of India’s population will live in cities by 2030. With the rapid rise in the proportion of people living in urban areas, there is an increasing requirement for sustainable cities. Hence, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s mission of Smart Cities is intended to transform the lives and living conditions of the citizens of the country.
To support the Prime Minister’s vision of Smart Cities, and following the success of the previous editions, we are organizing the 3rd Smart Cities India 2017 expo at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 10-12 May 2017 to provide Smarter Solutions for Better Tomorrow.
Recognizing smart cities as an important platform to drive progressive change, the 3rd Smart Cities India 2017 expo will be supported by 4 other co-located expos to create one mega event. These are:
- 1st buildings India 2017 expo
- 2nd Solar India 2017 expo
- 2nd Transport India 2017 expo
- 4th Water India 2017 expo
- Sustainable environment: Air, land and water poppution controls
- Portable water: Domenstic and commercial usage
- Sanitation: Toilets for all
- Energy: 24×7 clean energy; solar energy; energy storage; smart grids
- Mobility: two; three and four wheel vehicles: EVs / HEVs/ Fuel cells / Hydrogen / Alternative fuels, etc.
- Connected / Autonomous vehicles
- Urban mobility and public transport; bus / rail / metro / mono rail, etc.
- Traffic control rooms
- Smart parking
- Digital India: IT and Communications
- e-Governance: G2C / G2B / G2G
- Green buildings: Energy, water and material efficiency; water harvesting; recycling and waste reduction; improved indoor air quality; etc.
- Urban planning: City planners / architects / buildings / skywalks / walkways / cycle tracks / BRTs / parks / play-grounds / hospitals / educational institutes / street lighting, etc.
- Smart building: Energy saving; water harvesting; recycling (water and waste); IT & Communications; HVAC; automation; connected devices; smart lighting; smart appliances; elevators; fire & safety; etc.
- Safety, security and surveilance
- Disaster management
- Smart health: health for all
- Smart education: Skilling India
- Make in India: Smart manufacturing
- Plan and build new smart cities
- Retrofit existing cities
- Heritage cities
- Smart aerotropolis; military enclaves; ports; railway stations; etc.
- geographical information systems (GIS)
- Special economic zones (SEZ’s); industrial parks; IT parks; townships; etc.
- Mayors conclave
- Smart villages
- Smart Cities India Awards
- The 3rd Smart Cities India 2017 expo will attract buyers who actively source new and innovative products from India and around the world.
- Government representatives from ministries, regulatory bodies, SPV’s, municipalities, local authoroties, etc.
- Embassies and trade officers
- CEOs, COOs, VPs, country managers and others management or decision makers of public and private organisations
- Engineers, architects, and consultants
- Suppliers and buyers of relevants technologies
- Project management
- System integrators
- Builders and property developers
- Media and advertising
- Non-governmental organizations
- banks and financial institutes
- End-users, etc.
When & Where:
- Date: May 10-12, 2017
- Place: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
All the facts, figures and information on 3rd Smart Cities India 2017 expo are available online at www.smartcitiesindia.com