There has been phenomenal growth of higher education in India since Independence. The country which, at the time of independence only had 20 Universities and 500 Colleges, now boasts of having more than 800 Universities and 48,000 Colleges, thereby making India the largest higher education system in the world and second largest in terms of students enrollment (34.5 million) demographically. India will have the largest population estimated at 142 million by 2030 in the higher education age bracket in the world. India’s economy is expected to grow at a fast pace, with industry and services sectors contributing ~ 92% of India’s GDP by 2030, which in turn will additionally require ~250 million skilled manpower. The growing developed world is expected to face a skilled manpower shortage of approximately 56.5 million by 2020 and is already looking at India as the future stock of skilled workforce.
Benefits of Exhibition
- Branding and marketing opportunity
- Focused one-on-one interactions with top Educationists, Industry Leaders, Vice Chancellors, Students etc.
- Showcase opportunities available in Indian market and encourage foreign universities to collaborate.
- Opportunity to sign MoUs with International Universities and Institutions which are interested in Indian Market.
- Campus visit to leading Indian Universities and Higher Education Institutions.
- Opportunity to explore tie-ups for research student and faculty exchange programs, twinning programs etc.
- Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM)
Profile of Foreign Delegation
- Chancellors, Vice Chancellors, Chairpersons, Promoters, Directors of Universities and Higher Educational Institutes (Public & Private)
- Ministers, Secretaries, other senior officials and Policymakers from Ministry of Education & Other Departments/ Agencies
- Decision makers from International Organizations, Multilateral and Bilateral Agencies, Association and Social Sector Organisations
Date & Venue
- India Exposition Centre, Greator Noida, UP
- Date: November 09-11, 2017